IP Based PSTN Telephony that can support up to 1500 voice channels over a single link
Unlike in traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires are delivered from the service provider to a business, a SIP trunk allows a company to replace these traditional fixed PSTN lines (PRI/BRI) with a SIP trunk over an IP based transport network. SIP Trunk connects a private business-class phone system with a IP based PSTN.
- Signature Tunes on SIP Trunk allows customization of CRBT ( caller ring back tone) through a simple service request.
- DID/DOD functionality
- Scalability on a single link from 20 simultaneous calls to 1500 simultaneous calls.
- Additional DID on chargeable basis
- Pooling of free call value (FCV) available on SIP Trunk rental schemes as well to help with optimal utilization of FCV
- No multiple physical links